- Working with Us
- Our team & expertise
- Results & Testimonials
- Contact Us
American Museum in Britain
Services used: Strategy, PR, Design & Print, Digital
Profile: The American Museum of Britain is situated in Bath and takes visitors on a journey through the history of America. It is the only museum of Americana outside of the United States.
Support by apt:
• Raise profile to non-US visitors and increase visitor numbers
• Delivered a proactive and targetted PR campaign
• Created the first YouTube video ever done by a museum
• Promoted the Titanic exhibition using people in traditional costume at a number of events
• Promotion of sector specific elements such as the World Maps and Amish Quilts
• Visitor numbers rose in year one by 33%, 31% in year two and 33% in year three.
• Relaunched their Christmas Fair, which had sell-out opening evenings and more than doubled the attendance on previous years
• Raise £3 million in donations for the Orangery