- Working with Us
- Our team & expertise
- Results & Testimonials
- Contact Us
Nabbing her first tourism job working for the Tourist Information Centre, Kelly was quickly hooked on the delights of the industry, rising to take on a team management role at just 19, overseeing eight other people. She started out as a client of apt in 2000, and has worked with us whilst in three different companies, before making the final leap in 2014 to join our team.
Her notable tourism credentials include:
- Destination management experience for the City of Gloucester and the Forest of Dean including writing strategic plans and delivering tactical activities.
- Working alongside apt marketing & pr for the concept and delivery of the ‘Your City’ marketing campaign
- Created and delivered the first outdoors festival in the Forest of Dean in 2006 encouraging local residents and visitors to try the range of outdoor activities on offer in the area
- Involvement in various initiatives and stakeholder groups including Gloucester Business Champions, Quays Marketing Group, Destination Management Organisation representation for Forest of Dean and The Cotswolds
- Project management and marketing support for major events such as Gloucester Tall Ships and Gloucester Victorian Market
- Wrote and delivered on the Workforce Development Action Plan for Gloucestershire with assistance from steering group and industry partners.